I am glad to see the Passion of the Christ look is gone! Brad
LOL LOL you are so funny! Isn't it amazing how black his beard is? Where does he get that from? I should send you a picture of him during soccer season last year, long hair and a full black beard! he looked almost scarry!
Cindy, this one is definately Westphal!!! He looks alot like his great grandfather!! He is a doll!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am glad to see the Passion of the Christ look is gone! Brad
LOL LOL you are so funny! Isn't it amazing how black his beard is? Where does he get that from? I should send you a picture of him during soccer season last year, long hair and a full black beard! he looked almost scarry!
Cindy, this one is definately Westphal!!! He looks alot like his great grandfather!! He is a doll!
Post a Comment