Saturday, December 22, 2007


I awoke this morning to find a package on our
table in the diningroom. I was trying to figure
out just who had dropped it off since I went to
bed on the late side last night, then it dawned on
me that it must have been sent home with Ben
from Megan's house (his girlfriend), and being
the curious "can't wait for anyone to open a
gift" person that I am, I opened the card first
and was totally floored, I then unwrapped and opened
the box and was brought to tears
at the overwhelming love this family has shown to
us by giving us this gift. (If you click on the card
you will be able to read it!)
I am totally floored right now of God's goodness, kindness
and mercy!
The love He shows to us and how He chooses to
bless us and encourage us, at just the right moment,
when we need it!
How do you thank someone for a gift like this?
How do you impress on them how God so
intricately used them to touch our lives?

2 comments:

amanda said...

what a surprise! Our God surely is a God of blessing, repeatedly. In response to your last two questions...

TELL THEM. Read your last post and read this post. Tell them how you had felt and how at the right time God blessed you. People love to hear how GOD used them, rather than just that it was a nice gesture.

Vanessa said...

what a cool idea! i love it! What a great blessing!