Tomorrow is Colson's dental surgery. I am very nervous and apprehensive about this, yet I know he needs to have this done. If I could ask please remember him, and the doctors in your prayers, and also peace for Den and I. The surgery was moved up to 9am instead of 11am as I had previously stated. I will blog when we are home and everything is fine! Thank you so very much.
4 comments:
You all will be lifted up in our prayers throughout this procedure! We'll call you tomorrow! Love you all!
We will be praying that His peace surrounds you tonight and tomorrow. Trusting that all will go according to plan and that tomorrow night we will read all about the funny stuff Colson says when he "comes out of it..." (I'm sure there will be some profound insights there!)
Our family will be praying, partly from OK, and partly from San Antonio!
Thanks so much you don't know how much we appreciate you kids prayers for us and for Colson! I did find out this afternoon that they have alloted a 3 hour time spand to get it all done instead of a 6 hour span. WHEW that sounds much better to me. I will call both of you as soon as I possibly can.
Just wanted to let you know that I've been praying for Colson and for you all this morning. It is never easy leaving your children in the hands of doctors and anesthesia (did I spell that even close??). When Dakota was a baby we had to have him put under at 6 mos. The surgery didn't take long at all, it was the recovery period that drug out forever. When you are in the waiting room the minutes seem like hours and the hours feel like days. Thankfully, our Lord wraps us and our children in his arms and offers up a hedge of protection and a peace that truly takes the edge off of the worry. I, along with everyone else will be waiting patiently to hear the good report.
Destini
Post a Comment