14 already? These kids are growing up waaay too fast.
Happy belated birthday to Brennan!Mmm...strawberry shortcake...guess I'll make due with the strawberries on top of my Special K (okay, it's the Kroger version of it - WAYYYYY cheaper). I'm even using skim milk.
Thanks for putting the pics up! He looks so "old"!
Happy Belated Birthday, Brennan!!! I hope you had a great day!!~Beth~
Thanks for your encouragement today! I appreciate it.
Hey...I followed Julie over here, wondering if "12 Arrows" meant what I thought it meant. And it does! Congratulations! And I suddenly feel so minor-league...
Hi, stopping by from Destini's blog. I love your bio, very real, very honest. If you feel like playing tag (meme) stop by for details. Theresa
Post a Comment
7 comments:
14 already? These kids are growing up waaay too fast.
Happy belated birthday to Brennan!
Mmm...strawberry shortcake...guess I'll make due with the strawberries on top of my Special K (okay, it's the Kroger version of it - WAYYYYY cheaper). I'm even using skim milk.
Thanks for putting the pics up! He looks so "old"!
Happy Belated Birthday, Brennan!!! I hope you had a great day!!
~Beth~
Thanks for your encouragement today! I appreciate it.
Hey...I followed Julie over here, wondering if "12 Arrows" meant what I thought it meant. And it does! Congratulations!
And I suddenly feel so minor-league...
Hi, stopping by from Destini's blog. I love your bio, very real, very honest. If you feel like playing tag (meme) stop by for details. Theresa
Post a Comment