Thursday, March 20, 2008

Colson-ism #3
Today, after school, I told Colson about him going with his buddies to see "Horton hears a who," tomorrow; he was so excited. Then I reminded him about his "Praising God" all day on Good Friday. He said "I will just day-dream about Jesus all the while I am watching the movie!"
Gosh I just love this kid and his thinking machine!

3 comments:

amanda said...

that is so hilarious... I wish I could see his face when he said it...

Jan said...

Cindy, you won Free Food for Millionaires, from my book give away. Hope you love it. I couldn't locate your email info, so email me, please. Send your shipping info. to: rjprytz at hotmail dot com.

Destini said...

How was the movie? Any report? I am always so afraid to go to these kids movies anymore! Even some of the G movies are questionable. Shoot, I was watching a cartoon this morning...more like listening to the cartoon...and there was a very inappropriate comment made. Steve heard it from the other room and wondered what I was listening to. I wasn't really paying attention. I was busy typing away on the computer. I was lucky none of the kids were in the room at the time! I know a lot of that stuff goes over their heads at this age...anyway, let me know what you heard!