Thursday, April 17, 2008

a great surprise........
Early this morning I was awakend, not by Victoria, but by my son David. He said, "Mom you gotta come down stairs and see this!" I, in a sleeping stupor staggered downstairs and into the kitchen and their stood Bryan, David and DANIEL! He surprised us by flying in from North Dakota for a few days. What a sweet reunion. We sure have missed that kid around here. I know he has wanted to see Brett, his singing and dancing debut, in the Sound of Music this weekend. Everyone was so excited to see him this morning and I know he just couldn't wait to get his hands on Victoria. She looked at him, a bit shyly; she knows his voice, he talks to her every single day on the phone. Colson and Jacquie were so thrilled. Colson asked Daniel if he would take him to school today. What a thrill for a Kindergartener to have his big brother drop him off! I am sure that when he stops by Elizabeths and gets her out of bed this morning she will be equally as surprised and excited!

3 comments:

amanda said...

what a super surprise, enjoy your visit!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

How great is that?!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

We were actually working on that garden way before Earth Day. It just so happened that we were ready to plant right in time for it! We just got lucky :O)