Monday, May 19, 2008

The wedding is over. . . . .it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and went off without one hitch. Elizabeth and Daniel were a gorgeous Bride and Groom. The reception was alot of fun visiting with family and friends.

In the wee hours of Sunday morning we began our descent into sickness, first one, then another, then another and so on. Total sick in our home: 8. Many others came down with the same sickness too. Dave and Casey, even Daniel and Elizabeth. Our best guess is food poisioning. Everyone is still feeling kind of punky today. Daniel and Elizabeth are on their way to Hawaii and hopefully soon they will begin enjoying the sun and the surf.

I will post some pictures, of the EVENT, when I get the chance. Off to eat a few crackers and read my homework for the week! UGH! I am beginning to wonder why I decided to take a few classes. Was I brain dead or what????

5 comments:

Laura Lu said...

It was so wonderful to meet you guys too!!! I am so sorry that you got food poisoning. Our church family is praying for Dan and Elizabeth. What an incredible bummer!

I can't wait to see the photos! I'm sure it was a fabulous day!!!!

Julie said...

OH NO!! That's awful that you all ended up sick. I hope you're all feeling better soon.

Saw the pics on Amanda's post, and Helen said the wedding was lovely.

Destini said...

Wow...another one married! The pics on Amanda's blog were great, looks like a beautiful/handsome bunch of people! Praying that God will give you order to your days and grant you the time you need to get at everything!

Amy Bell said...

so nice to meet you!!! miss amanda is just so wonderful. :)

Heidi said...

Another son married. How nice. Although, it's not something I look forward too...I think I may be a bit jealous and possesive with my kids. = ) Maybe that's normal, or at the very least I could grow out of it by then.

Did I miss something? When did you start taking classes? I think that's such a great idea!! Way to go = )