August 12th, 1978
Happy 30th Anniversary,
Den!
I love you so much and am so
thankful you chose me to be your
wife! What an adventure we have
had over the years and I look
forward to many more!
You have totally blessed me by your
love; your walk with
God and the truth of Him you hold as a
standard in our lives.
Thank you for your commitment to me
and our family and for
being a Godly husband and father!
I can't imagine my life without you.
I am excited to see all God will do
for us, now, and in the years to come!
I love you!
6 comments:
Simply Beautiful!!!
It would have been so cute if you had posted both a "then" and a "now" picture - you guys still look great!!
Happy Anniversary!
Hey look its Jon from chips and Farah Fawcett! Honey you are still the Love of my Life and the girl of My dreams! Happy Anniversary!
Jon
I love you, you make me laugh!!!
Happy anniversary! You two are SO cute in your wedding pictures! We love you both, thank you for being such good models of faithfulness.
I would agree with everyone else's comments and I just want to add that you guys are a beautiful example of what to shoot for and represent as a Godly marriage and how to put God first in your lives. Thanks for the faithfulness to each other and for all the love you guys have. And I love to watch you guys sometimes how you two still flirt and goof around that is so awesome! Miss you guys like no other. Happy 30 years!
Post a Comment