OH yes, I am excited. . . . . .
The waiting, wondering and speculating is finally over. We have a great VP pick for
Senator McCain! What a great pair these two will make running. Thankfully, pro-life!
WHEW I was a bit worried. We can say this party has values, "family values"!
3 comments:
I totally agree with how exciting and relieving to know that he has a great and solid VP! Especially with the pro life and valuing family. Let's just pray that they finish strong in November! I was reading up on her and she seems to be an amazing woman. She also has alot of personal experience/knowledge of how to govern. So here we go Republicans!
super great pick, I must say! What a relief!
and her oldest is a soldier...so you & her have a few things in common =)
I actually am feeling hopeful about November now =)
Ditto to you all! You all have seemed to sum my feelings up! It's a relief to have such a great pick in our court. And, I love that he kept her a little secret and then BAM, here's my VP!!!!! Great!
Post a Comment