School has "officially" started. . . .
Ben is off to college. Here are a few
pictures just before he left. Of course,
he had to get a tight hug from Victoria.
He caught a ride with his buddy, Carter,
and they totally packed out his car.
We will be bringing a few things on Friday,
for him, on our way to the Lake.
We sure are gonna miss this kid and,
thankfully, he isn't "that far" away!
We love you, Son! and will
be praying for you!
3 comments:
Goodbyes are never easy! But even though he is leaving again...he's only an hour away, but I know it won't be the same around the house. I love the picture of him and Tori hugging. She gives the best hugs! How sweet!
wow, some of your kids are really getting 'old'! off to school again for Benny. I hope you get to visit him lots this year
How exciting for Benjamin! He will definitely be missed, but is close enough for a visit! Can't believe he's starting another year already! How the summer flies by!
Post a Comment