SURPRISE. . . . SURPRISE. . . .SURPRISE
Den and I were invited to go out to dinner with Dave
and Casey late this afternoon. They were even so gracious
to come and pick us up. We weren't sure where we
were going just knew that it was going to be Mexican fare.
Boy were we WRONG! As we were driving to our "so called
destination" Dave got a phone call (supposedly) from the
apartment manager of the complex they live in. She wanted
him to stop by the office to pick up a check. So we swung in
and he got out and said, "lets all go in. . . . ." and you guessed
it, "SURPRISE!" Family and friends greeted us for an
anniversary party. What fun to see our friends from near and
far and my parents. What a sweet thing for my sweet daughter-
in-law Casey to do for us. That girl has the world's biggest
heart and giving spirit! Den and I were so blessed and touched
by her thoughtfulness and kindness. We had a great time and
some friends even came by the house and stayed for a few hours.
The kids swam and we laughed and chatted. What a great evening!
Thanks again, Casey! You outdid yourself! We love you!
2 comments:
I knew the 30th couldn't go by without some sort of surprise. Good job, Casey. Glad you all had a fun time!
I was hoping you guys would be surprised! That Casey....she is too great! Daniel and I were thinking about you guys! I bet you guys had a great time! You definitely deserve it!
Post a Comment