How adorable! Those girls are so precious and may I mention.... absolutely beautiful! That is such a great picture. What great girls!
Do you mean MSU as in Mississippi State University? I am from Mississippi (only been in Razorback country for 3 years).
no sorry as in Michigan State University.
I am so glad they have eachother!!! Was having girls a big switch for you?
Great pic! It's Jacquie's mini-me in the background. Those pom-pom's are as big as her! I love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How adorable! Those girls are so precious and may I mention.... absolutely beautiful! That is such a great picture. What great girls!
Do you mean MSU as in Mississippi State University? I am from Mississippi (only been in Razorback country for 3 years).
no sorry as in Michigan State University.
I am so glad they have eachother!!! Was having girls a big switch for you?
Great pic! It's Jacquie's mini-me in the background. Those pom-pom's are as big as her! I love it!
Post a Comment