Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank you, Barney!
I just checked on my sweet little honey and she is sitting ever so quietly in the rocking chair watching BARNEY! Its been about 15 minutes and its working. Maybe now, when I am trying to get ready, make-up and hair, I can put on a Barney episode and she will be entranced! I won't have to play Houdini with one leg against one side of the vanity, one knee propped against the other side and one hand resting against the drawer, while I am trying to put on my make-up or blow-dry my hair. Just 15 minutes is all I need. . . . .not even the full 30 minutes! Maybe just maybe we have hit a milestone here!

3 comments:

Destini said...

Veggie Tales Silly Songs used to be my "barney" for #1. #3, never did find the magic barney for her. I remember those days so well...especially having to take a shower with them just so you could get one in!

Sarah M. said...

I love all the songs on your play list, but Barney is TABOO in this house! I am glad you got some time!

David and Casey said...

I confidently can say "I know what you mean!!!". LOL She is something else. At that age they are just so interested in everything and anything. I'm glad Barney is giving you a short repreive.