Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Daddy and his kids at play!
I couldn't help but take this
photo because it touched my
heart so. Seeing Den playing
with the girls and Colson!
What a great dad he is and
its evident by all the "stuff"
he does with and for his
kids!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

There's nothing that touches my heart more than seeing Tim play with the kids. I know your husband is a great dad because he has sooooooo many great sons = ) That might sound a little cheesy, but I've always thought you guys are fantastic parents because your kids are all amazing.

Life is Good said...

I would obviously have to fully agree with you about dad being the wonderful person he is with being such a loving, wise, supportive, and solid man of God! And it definitely shows through his actions constantly with how he interacts with people on a daily basis and of course with the family!!! I am so blessed to have him as a father-in-law!! Even way back in high school, when I was beginning to know him more, I always thought that he was the coolest guy!! And I love the pictures by the way of him and the kids!