Friday, October 24, 2008

Majesty
worship His Majesty
The sky was just gorgeous this morning. Jacqueline, Colson
Brennan and I just stood in awe of the beauty
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sarah M. said...

I so miss all the MI trees! Such a beautiful picture!! How are you feeling?

12-arrows said...

Better thanks so much for asking.

TexasGrandma said...

Your Uncle said you "did good" taking the picture. It is beautiful. He saved it to his computer and will use it sometime on his home page. He changes pictures on it every couple days. I never know what I will see!

amanda said...

such an awesome way to start a day... that was what our sunset looked like last night. Unfortunately the pictures didn't turn out.

Life is Good said...

Wow! That is breathtaking. The colors are so vibrant! Moments like that don't come everyday and when they do, man oh man, are they priceless! You could sell that picture!