We've got trouble, right here in River City. . . . .
Does anyone remember that song from the "Music Man"? That tune keeps running through my head today as I relive the scenario that played out last night! I was sorting through Victoria's closet, organizing more like it, and was placing piles of clothes on the floor. She kept getting into everything her little hands could touch so I asked Jacqueline to put her in the crib. We continued sorting and folding, when "bam. . . . slam" she was out of her crib. She fell flat on her face. I jumped up and grabbed her and was trying to console her as she was screaming and touching her little nose. Both Jacqueline and I were shaking. I finally calmed her down and checked her all over and she seemed fine. I, however, realized in my jumping and running to her aid I re-pulled those muscles in my lower back AGAIN! This is getting real old now! I was finally almost on the mend; now I am moving ever so slowly again. I guess what they say is true. . .the adrenaline takes over and you don't feel any pain in the heat of the moment, you just react. That I did but I sure feel it now. . . .and now. . . .we have trouble. . . . right here in River city. . . .our little monkey can get out of her crib. . . . GREAT! this will be interesting for sure.
3 comments:
We need to put you in a bubble so you won't get hurt anymore! lol. I hope the back pain subsides and is relieved soon. That must be aggravating! Glad Tori ended up being okay after that hard hit!! That had to have been hard to witness and see her get hurt like that. She is just one ACTIVE girl.
get some Aleve! That is the worst when you keep flaring up the pain...
we never had to deal with a crib-escape-artist. Will you switch her out now???
Oh baby! I'm so sorry! Our Jon
"jumped" out of the exersaucer the morning of pictures when he was one.
Post a Comment