that is so awesome! We are excited for this new adventure for (uncle) Bryan.
He's going to have to start a blog now...or revive that old 'mountain man' or whatever it was called...
how are you doing with letting another one go so far? I know you are thrilled to see them follow the dreams God has given, but I bet its a bit hard too. Praying for you all...
Great for him! I'm so glad for him. He will do a great job. But it will so not be the same around the Lutz house....which just means you guys can move out there, too! Way to go Bryan.
7 comments:
I was wondering if he'd heard anything. That's AWESOME!!
Congrats to Bryan!!
I LOVE THE MUSIC!!!! It made me smile, that's for sure!!
Congrats for your family!
that is so awesome! We are excited for this new adventure for (uncle) Bryan.
He's going to have to start a blog now...or revive that old 'mountain man' or whatever it was called...
how are you doing with letting another one go so far? I know you are thrilled to see them follow the dreams God has given, but I bet its a bit hard too. Praying for you all...
Ok...I am a dork. What is the CSP Academy?
Colorado State Police Academy. I guess we have been hearing about it for so long that I didn't think others might now know. Sorry!
Great for him! I'm so glad for him. He will do a great job. But it will so not be the same around the Lutz house....which just means you guys can move out there, too! Way to go Bryan.
Post a Comment