Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Too busy dealing with life issues to blog. Maybe one day I will have more time but for now, I've got nothin'!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hope to see you tomorrow at MOPS!

TexasGrandma said...

Honey, take a deep breathe and remember, everything DOES NOT have to be done yesterday! I know you are like me in that. My family enjoyed me more when I learned to sit down and smell the coffee! ( That's all I do, can't stand the stuff!) Everyone would miss you so much if you gave your blog up. Aunt Mary, Uncle Amos and I have really gotten to know you and your family through this and learnrd to love your family. Hugs!

Sarah M. said...

I miss you! But I strongly support choosing real life priorities over the virtual! Many prayers!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel...I "squeeze" it in, and there's always something else I should be doing...don't know how some moms actually have time to write all those articles on theirs.

Enjoy your break! Spend some real time with your family instead of taking and posting pics of them!

Maybe I'll take a break too!

-Kathi