3 Cheers for a SnowDay!!!!
We have, at least, 6+ inches of snow, maybe more and its still snowing! What a gift to extend our Thanksgiving Holiday with another day off! I was rocking Victoria this morning, 1:30am, and Branden, Bryan and Ben had just come in from playing out in the snow. They were so excited because they built the younger kids a snow fort! How cute is that???? 23, 21, and a 19 year old, my little boys, playing in the snow. I LOVE IT!
6 comments:
yeah for snow... enjoy your day off!
That's awesome! Wish i could come hang out, but i'm snowed in! Unfortunately!
Hooray for snow days!!!!
it was alot of fun too! Never pass it up!
We had snow, but no snow day for my kids . . . PTL!
We do love living on the lake! I love looking out the back windows and watching nature.
I love snow days especially when they fall at the perfect time, but I don't like making the days up at the end of the year if we have too many....
Post a Comment