Monday, December 15, 2008

Medicine to the rescue!
I took Colson and Victoria to the doctor this morning. Colson had a high fever, Victoria had a low-grade fever and I found out they both have strep. Colson also has Scarlett Fever and his excema is running rampant across his body. I just feel so bad for this sweet little guy, when he gets hit, he really gets hit. Both kids are on antibiotics and Colson is on liquid steroids. Maybe by Wednesday they will have turned the corner to recovery. I know it will be another LONG night of restless sleep for those two. They both ended-up sleeping with me and Den in Colson's bed. Sometime in the night Colson awoke me and said, "Mom, looks who's standing by your side of the bed." I turned over and there was Victoria. I pulled her into bed and then Colson asks, "who won Survivor?" I told him to go to sleep and when he got up he could watch the rest of the program from last night. Crazy kid! I almost chuckled out loud but was just too tired!!!!

4 comments:

Life is Good said...

oh man! Poor Colson and Tori. I hope they get better fast and back to normal. I just had to laugh on Colson asking about Survivor in the middle of the night!! Funny kid.

TexasGrandma said...

So sorry the little ones have the nasty step! My girls suffered with strep alot when we lived on Okinawa. Something about coral dust. It is not a fun thing to have.
Had to laugh at the Survivor question! I wouldn't fix Russ ice cream last night until I found out who the final 3 were! LOl

Sarah M. said...

We pray they all feel better soon! The Sunday pictures were precious!!

Julie said...

Poor kids! I had strep quite often when I was a kid, and it was awful. Praying they recover soon (and that it doesn't spread to any of the other kids)