Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Popcorn and Public Television
My oldest son called me this morning, from Africa, and as we
were chatting Victoria kept asking for "op-orn". Being the stern
mom that I am I said "yes" and popped her a bag. She wanted to
watch a fav show of hers on PBS and eat her popcorn in her
stroller (demanding little thing isn't she???) so of course,
I let her. This is how I found her after I did yet "another" load
of laundry. Isn't it just the cutest ever???????
off went the educational program and on came
Christmas tunes!

5 comments:

amanda said...

she is so adorable... I bet your heart just melts whenever you find her in these positions!

Unknown said...

So cute!

TexasGrandma said...

So cute! Public TV does that to me too!

Sarah M. said...

Wow! She can crash!!

Jacqueline said...

That is so CUTE!!!!!!