Sunday, January 11, 2009

a gorgeous winter morning

It's absolutely beautiful here today. We got
yet another snow storm last evening and today, in the
aftermath, the scenery is breathtaking.Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

amanda said...

very pretty, thanks for sharing!

if its going to be cold, it might as well be beautiful, right? =)

Journey Ministry said...

Is that where sayings like "She" sure is beautiful come from?

Life is Good said...

Looks awesome and BEAUTIFUL!! I believe we are expecting some snow tonight through tomorrow morning! Yippee!! I always find it exciting. Snow has a way of brightening the atmosphere and is so fun to watch come down. It also helps to makes such gorgeous pictures!! Thanks for the pictures.

TexasGrandma said...

I love looking at your snowy pictures. Please, please keep the real stuff up there!!!!! We are freezing our behinds off as it is!!! 32 is just tooo cold for us old Texans.

Sarah M. said...

WE are getting blasted as I "speak".