Slow week. . . .slow moving (especially since I've been out of coffee for two days). . . .but lots on our plate, as parents, as adults, as a couple, to bring before the throne; its a daunting task praying for the needs of our family and our children. . . not sure what to share, just trusting that God knows. . . . so thankful He cares and searching Him for answers and expectantly waiting and trusting. (and excited that tomorrow is "Conversations with Betty")
3 comments:
I too am thankful that we serve a God who cares. Praying for you!
thankfully you know He does care, He does know, He will answer. You have already won the victory.
praying for you all.
It is so reassuring to know that God knows - although I know at least for me at times I wish he'd clue me in a little sooner...
Praying you get the answers you need at just the right time. (And looking forward to hearing about your conversations with Betty!)
Post a Comment