I just had to share the beautiful card my husband made for me for Valentines Day yesterday. Not only did he create it he also wrote it. You will see just how beautiful his writing is.
(click on the picture to read the card)
dressed up in his tux and presented it to me and even had
two beautiful songs, set-up, so we could dance! It was beautiful.
Even though we've been married 30 years my husband still amazes
me with his gifts!
card in she said, "another love letter!)
9 comments:
Wow! You are dearly loved! Thanks for sharing the moment with all of us. We can all see the amazing love!
The card is beautiful! How incredible is his love!
So awesome! What an encouragement to young married couples to see that you can still keep the flame alive even after 30 years!
(i really thought I already commented on this... you knwo me and technology...)
that is so sweet. a certain treasure.
thanks for being a great example of enduring love.
Just precious. I love that you are still in love.
Oh how precious! What a sweet and special celebration of your love for one another. What an awesome example for your kids! What a blessing and treasure.
Mom,
You got more than Elizabeth got on valentines day she had a husband how slept for most of the afternoon.
I love you guys!!! I love to see the romance between the two of you, whether it just be a slap on butt or a hug and a kiss, or you teasing one another!! It's great to see. Thanks for the example. It touched my heart to see the thought and love that dad put into the card and the songs with the dancing!! Wonderful!! Glad your Valentine's Day was great. By the way I love the picture of you guys dancing. What a cute couple!!
Post a Comment