Friday, April 17, 2009
It's a Sunshiney Day...........mornings are always a little bit hectic getting kids ready and off to school. I take my older boys to school each day and we HAVE to leave by 7:15 an no later. We have a neighbor who leaves a little past 7:15 and he is extremely pokey to follow. If we pull out and he is pulling out we ususally take a different way to school and try and get in front of him. Once I drop the boys off I ALWAYS take a different way home than "the neighbor" and once again its a race to see if I can get in front of him. Today, I won! Yeah for me! I even took Brennan to the J/Hi too and still WON! When we pull to the end of our street the first words out of either Brett or Blakes mouth are, they're leaving or they've left! Its rather amusing. Crunching time in the mornings is a must because once I get home I have 1/2 hour to get Jacqueline ready to catch the bus and she, like our neighbor, is extremely pokey. No matter what time I get my girl up she still is pokey and I still have to prompt her about everything; sometimes its out of frustration, which I berate myself over. Today was a great day, maybe it was the beautiful sunshine that put us all in good spirits but she was ready when I got home from taking the boys. Once she steps out the door the race is on, once again to get the youngest two fed, bathed and dressed! WHEW! and today, well, we are gonna spend most of it outside because its supposed to be 72 and that calls for playtime, because as you know, it won't last here, so we MUST take full advantage of it, and last but not least TGIF!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Friday snuck (is that a word?) up on me this week.
TGIF I always love the weekends.
Hope you have a sunny day.
Mornings can be so crazy...it is always a treat when they run smoothly. Sounds like you are off to a great start for a wonderful weekend.
Mornings are bad enough without the pokey stuff! Glad you won today!
Amen! I am so excited for this nice weather! Too bad my back yard is still a big muddy swamp hole!
I'm not complaining! ;)
Have a great day!
enjoy your day filled with sunshine!
Post a Comment