Thursday, January 28, 2010

my family is sharing. . . . .the flu bug. . . .this is one thing I would appreciate they not share! Its been a long week; there are still 4 more of us for the flu to possibly attack. Thankfully most of the laundry is done, including all bedding (I wash all the bedding of everyone thats been sick), on my last load; my class work is uploaded and complete until Monday and the house is pretty much in order, so. . . .if the flu finds me I think the house will still stand! I did pick up the kids homework and they've been working on it slowly tonight, our diningroom table looks like a battlefield, papers scattered everywhere. I don't care the kids know whats what and thats all that matters. I'm outta here, gonna enjoy the rest of the evening, the fireplace is pumping out wonderful warmth, and I hope to find something on our tv that will interest me until my eye lids droop (which probably won't be too long, since I got up at 4:30am). No school tomorrow, scheduled day off for my elementary kids and my high schoolers have a half/day so today really feels like Friday. Still working through my Beth Moore Fruits of the Spirit as well as working through some other things God has laid on my heart.

1 comment:

amanda said...

I hope the four of you remaining will miss out on the flu-bug this time around!!!