Friday, January 08, 2010

a "new" year and a "new" start

I can't remember the last time I made a New Years Resolution. If I did, in the past, I'm sure I didn't follow through on whatever I happened to resolve to do that year. Honestly, for me, it has to come totally from my heart before I follow through. It has to be extremely important, something really worth changing for........so as I pondered, thought and agonized over this "new" year and "new" start that God has given me I wondered what I could do that would be "pleasing" to Him instead of it being about "me". Frankly I'm a bit sick of "me" and decided that I want my life to be about "HIM". Serving-seeking-living....totally for HIM!. . . . . NO MATTER WHAT! through whatever, wherever, whenever! not a resolution but a life-choice!



2 comments:

amanda said...

God has good plans for you this year!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture...some day :)...
- Kathi