Monday, January 25, 2010

My speaking engagement was cancelled today. North Dakota has been hit with one of its famous blizzards and I have been rescheduled for March. I'm a bit relieved, not because I was nervous or apprehensive but because I've got two sick kids with the flu, both of which require my attention 100%. I am excited and honored that they asked and am looking forward to March when I can share my story with them.

Tomorrow morning I am speaking to a "moms group" at Faith Church, Wahpeton, North Dakota. Due to modern technology I get to share, with them, from the comfort of my home, via skype! I was emailed the topic of my little video chat, "how to raise, manage and organize 12 children." It should prove to be a fun and interesting morning.

3 comments:

amanda said...

enjoy! I look forward to hearing about how it goes! I am sure it will be fun.

Julie said...

Very cool! I'm sure you'll have lots of good advice to share.

Jamie said...

How exciting! I bet you will do a wonderful job.