We received a package today in the mail! What fun it was to open and find all kinds of yummy handmade treats inside made especially for us by our sweet daughter-in-law Amanda and sent from their family. I can't remember the last time we received a surprise package in the mail! What a thrill is was for all of us, especially me (I love packages too) to open it and pull out container after container of goodies, plus three special Valentines, from our grandson Wilson, to his Aunt Jacqueline, Uncle Colson and Aunt Victoria!
(I forgot to say that the m&m cookies are my FAVORITE too)

Thank you Brad, Amanda, Wilson and Walker for blessing us, not only with the treats but with your outpouring of LOVE!
(I forgot to say that the m&m cookies are my FAVORITE too)
Thank you Brad, Amanda, Wilson and Walker for blessing us, not only with the treats but with your outpouring of LOVE!

1 comment:
glad it made it safe and sound, I was worried the cookies in the ziplocs might turn into a mess of crumbs! It was the only way I could fit more in the box though! =)
love you all!
Post a Comment