Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A true man of God!

This is a picture of my Uncle Bud and Aunt Mary. Aren't they just precious? They are one of the Godliest couples I've ever met, they've been married 61 years and always have a sweet spirit and a smile on their faces. My uncle has been sick since fall with Cancer and has only hours to live. My heart is so heavy and the tears can't seem to stop! I am so extremely blessed by their walk, their witness; never failing, never faltering, always steady, always loving and serving God, no matter what! May God give him perfect peace and rest. . . . .I love you Uncle Bud!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry.

amanda said...

Prayers for your heart today. And also for your Aunt Mary that she would be overwhelmed with peace as she says good-bye for now.

12-arrows said...

Your respect, admiration and love for your Aunt and Uncle is more than the nostalgia of time; He, they truly are some of God's Best. Thanks for sharing them with me. I know I share your heartache and sense of loss. Praying with you.

Den

Julie said...

So, so sorry for your (and your family's) loss.