Friday, March 26, 2010

some serious savings. . .

Late this morning Brennan, Jacqueline, Colson and I went to the Salvation Army. Colson was in need of some pants and shorts (I'm trying to be frugal with the $$ my husband makes) so I thought we should make a pitstop there just to see if we could find some things. Boy did we ever! I found 6 pairs of shorts, a sweatshirt, a dress shirt and a hoodie for Colson; shorts and two pair of pajama pants for Jacqueline; dress pants and shirt for Brennan and a brand new SIGG water bottle for Tori (I know that was an extra but it was something she has wanted) all for $33! I was so excited to make wise use of our money and we all had such fun scrounging around in the SA! Maybe tomorrow we will hit a few of the Goodwill Stores too.

3 comments:

amanda said...

that's so awesome! don't you love you find great stuff like that??

and an added bonus these days -- you are being "green," recycling those clothes and saving the landfills =)

hope you find some more goodies tomorrow!

Vanessa said...

Girl, you are playing my song : )

Check for Hospital Auxiliary shops. They have fantastic prices. I never find anything good at Goodwill, but you never know!

Julie said...

Oh can I ever relate! Great to find some good bargains, isn't it??