Saturday, May 15, 2010
a gorgeous Saturday morning. . .
It seems like it's been days since we've seen the sun around here. Thursday it literally peeked out for 5 seconds and yesterday we had sunshine the entire day! I don't know about anyone else but my body needs sunshine to thrive! After almost 10 sunless days I had no energy and no desire to do anything (that's not a good thing around here either). Before I picked my kids up from school on Thursday I drove myself to the tanning spa and took a 20 minute sunbath! I can't even begin to tell you what that did for my mental health as well as my inner soul! I walked out of there with a spring in my step, ready to take on the chores, duties I had previously let go! and today the sun is shining in all its beautiful yellow glory with blue skies. Oh it feels so good to wake-up to something other than complete grayness! I know we need the rain but it will take days before our yard is dry enough to walk on without squishing! I am enjoying the sounds of my son mowing, the birds chirping, Tori's 3 year old chatter, the dishwasher humming and Colson playing! Its all music to my ears!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment