Sunday, July 11, 2010
a Jacqueline-ism. . .
The other day, while riding in the van we told the kids we were heading out to Colorado in a few weeks for a wedding. Jacqueline quickly responded (with all enthusiasm and smiles), "geez. . . .this is the best summer of our entire lives. . . .North Carolina. . . . .Georgia. . . . . Colorado. . . .we're going all over the country on vacation!" I have to agree with her, it is pretty stinkin' sweet! I said, "since we'll be visiting most of our children that live out of state we need to head out to Dan and Elizabeth's, in North Dakota, for Labor Day Weekend!" of which she heartily agreed! I mentioned it to Den. . . .I'm working on him. . . . .I sure hope he agrees! and then, "yes it will be the best summer of our entire lives. . . . because we got to spend it with all of our children!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I whole-heartedly agree!
I think everyone is in agreement with Jacq! If only we were just a teensy bit closer together... you could have a "progressive vacation"
Post a Comment