Friday, July 23, 2010

some fantastic artwork drawn straight from the hand of God. . .

in spite of some unbelievable humid days we have some unbelievable cloud formations!  and just like winter, here in mid-Michigan, we get bypassed for all the good thunder/lightening storms. . . .again we are the Bermuda Triangle of Michigan. . . .they go north. . . .they go south. . . .but they never hit here!  but we just couldn't pass up an opportunity to "ooh and ahh" over what God gave us tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our clouds have been incredible too! We do get storms though . . . apparently we are to have them tonight.

Standinginhislight said...

I just love the beauty found in clouds...

~Sheri

amanda said...

we ran outside and looked at some clouds before bed last night too... I didn't think to take a picture though.

its fun to marvel at His creation!

Anonymous said...

I took those same pictures! Wasn't it amazing?!