It's been awhile, I know! I've stopped in here several times, throughout the week, but haven't taken the time to pen anything, nor have I wanted too! (don't ya' just love bold honesty?) We are living completely by "faith" these days in many areas. Very humbling, and even painful. There are days when I feel close to God and know He's going to take care of us; there are days when I crumble and fall apart wondering if He will really do what He says He will do! Today is one of those days. . . . .enough said!
4 comments:
I have walked in these type of shoes a many of times...
(((hugs))) & prayers to you,
May God's peace surround you today.
~Sheri
He will surprise you with his goodness!
Thx for your comment about Geneva!
Best,
Sibylle
He will do what He says He will do. He is faithful. He is unchanging. Hold on to the Truth and don't let your circumstances sway you.
I know He will. It's just hard to wait and wonder.
I'm sorry, Friend.
Post a Comment