Wednesday, October 20, 2010

just follow. . . . .

I've been doing a Bible reading program, "read the Bible through in 90 days go here".  It was tough at first, but I've really been blessed by what I've read lately and just can't seem to get enough of the scripture.  I usually get up at 4:30am to begin my daily readings, as it takes almost an hour to read.   God has used so many of His stories to encourage me; causing my heart and mind to stay steady and firm in Him; His truths; His love; His arms. If God can see the Israelites through the wilderness for 40 years He can certainly see our family through some "wilderness" experiences as well!  You should try it.    

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love this!

amanda said...

wow that's awesome! I am sure God will continue to bless your reading time with reminders about His faithfulness, love & sovereignty!