Monday, May 23, 2011

a feeding frenzy. . . .

not so "classy"


My manboy's love to eat cereal and they all use the "above"  blue mixing cup (its an 8 cuper) to eat their cereal out of.  It doesn't matter if someone, previous to them, has used it, they will simply rinse and re-use.  This blue baby holds nearly a full box of Fruity Pebbles! that pretty much sums up how much cereal our family goes through in a weeks time, even more so when they are all home.  Saturday I stopped at a garage sale and couldn't pass up buying the red mixing pitcher set ($1.00).  Now my manboys have a set of 3 "cereal bowls" to choose from.  The things I do for them........I sure hope they appreciate their new eating troughs!
oh so "classy"

2 comments:

cybil said...

:-) :-) :-)
Greetings from Switzerland!

Anonymous said...

Cool! and colorful, I personally love the color Orange!

Do you coupon for your cereal, you must!