Have you ever watched the movie, "The Money Pit" with Tom Hanks? it is absolutely hilarious to watch, just not to live. These days it feels like we are living that movie. Sometimes it is rather hilarious and sometimes it can almost drive you crazy! Last week I had finally had it with our refrigerator (we have two) and one kept spewing water all over the floor. Its done this for several years, when I slipped and fell, I decided it was time to say goodbye. I cleaned it out, Den and Bryan drug it outside. I cleaned the second frig out and began to assemble everything from two into one (not an easy feat). It became very evident on Monday that we needed a second frig. Fearful that we might get another leaker, off of Craigslist, I remembered my son had his mini-frig in the basement (he uses it at college), so Den brought it up, I cleaned it out, and loaded it with condiments and such! It works great, looks ridiculous, but hey. . . .its saved us some $$$! Ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!
I could go on and on about other areas but out of embarrassment for me and my family I will just let your mind play on the mini-frig next to the regular frig for now!
2 comments:
I love that movie! BTW-- my kids would think the mini-fridge is so cool!
That is my favorite movie! The stairs scene cracks me up every time. I may have to watch it this afternoon...when it's 110 degrees outside. Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment