This past weekend Den had the privilege of speaking at Cutting Edge Ministries fall retreat at Camp Calvary; 180 acres of sheer gorgeousness on a beautiful, peaceful lake in the Newaygo area. Our family, eleven of us, plus the two college manboys who attend this ministry were all present! We had an unbelievable weekend of fun, worship and messages. The weather was amazing; the water sports were fantastic and the colors were out-of-this world gorgeous! Sunday morning as I walked around the grounds I was deeply impacted by the students, sitting in various places, doing their devotions and prayer time. These young adults, are not only preparing themselves academically, but working to build a strong relationship with God; allowing Him to lead and guide them through these vital years. I was so impressed with the way they took their quiet time with God very seriously. They didn't "have" to be told to do this; they were doing it out of love for God and for a more dynamic walk with Him. What a gift to see such passion and love in these students and to see them come together in worship and communion to follow God; in all they think, say and do. . . .

2 comments:
Thank you for being so observant with your lens, your eye and your heart!
so beautiful! I'm thankful you had this opportunity, what a sweet blessing!
Post a Comment