Friday, September 21, 2007

Everyone has been itching to have a "fall
bonfire". So last Saturday afternoon we
decided to go for it! By the time the fire
was set the temperature dropped about
15 degrees and not even hot flames could
keep us warm. We did manage to roast a
few hotdogs and even get in a couple of smores
before our noses froze! Thankfully we
had enough hot water for everyone to
get warm and cozy for bed! (I didn't even
mind the smell or the dirty smoky laundry!)
It was worth it to spend time with the kids
and Den!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

amanda said...

I'd love a bonfire... it might be a few months before the temp is appropriate here. Oh well, glad you all had fun! Thanks for putting more pics up, too!!

Heidi said...

I can't believe how big Colson looks. Yael is such a tiny little thing compared to him.