Sunday, September 23, 2007

WHEW. . . .this girl is wearing us out!
She crawls on her knees now, and is
getting into even more stuff! But,
isn't she just the cutest little thing ever?
She's already for church! and she
loves this rocking chair.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

amanda said...

how cute! I love the baby tights too... She looks like such a big girl sitting there!

David and Casey said...

You were right! They are adorable and look like they could go with everything! I'm so glad they worked out. What an adorable picture too.

Julie said...

Those shoes are adorable! (Well, so is Tori, but you already know that) I can't believe all the hair she's got - poor Jib doesn't have nearly that much.

12-arrows said...

I love the shoes, Casey, Dave's wife bought them for her before she was even born. They go with just about everything she has for fall too! It seems like each week her hair gets a little thicker. We are having so much fun with her!