TAG, you're it!
Since Tracy tagged me I guess I have to spread good cheer and tag seven others so they can share seven random facts about themselves, so . . . . .here goes:
1. Elizabeth, my daughter-in-law at, Life is good.
2. Aunt Enid, my dear sweet auntie at, Texas Grandma.
3. Casey, my daughter-in-law at, Livin' Life and Lovin' it.
4. Julie, my sweet friend at, I love my life.
5. Vanessa, my blogger buddy at, Happiness is a Butterfly.
6. Sarah, my blogger buddy at, Sarah, short and Gaudy.
7. A blogger buddy I just met and fellow "arrows" friend, Six Arrows.
(I am truly sorry I don't know your first name)
There you have it, all seven! Now go, run, and blog away. . . .it's all about YOU!
5 comments:
I will try to do this tagging thing...I haven't been a blogger long, so don't be surprised if it turns out sooo ridiculous!
Thanks for thinking of me!I love reading your blog, it's been an inspiration to see a family of 14 living so well and full of life.
Kathi
Oh, alright...LOL
Thanks for visiting my blog! I love yours. 12 kids! 12 arrows! (I'll bet your quiver is full?!?) I'm just amazed. I loved all the photos (I nosed around why I was here). Your little one loves her big brothers.
You have a wonderful family, and I know you are proud.
I may have a few minutes to actualy get to my blog tomorrow. Thanks for thinking of me!
What a great site! I love the name you chose for your blog. My new ministry/website is called Passionate Purposeful Parenting. :) I'm very new to this blog thing, but God really laid it on my heart to go for it! :)
Post a Comment