Wednesday, October 01, 2008

thanks Ben, for the sweet MSU jersey!
I love it! You're an "awesome" brother!
love, Colson
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Life is Good said...

What a CUTE kid! He is looking so much older and I love his smile and hair! I also love the way he is standing so proper and mature with his hands in his pockets! He looks great in the jersey, too. That was so nice of big brother Ben to get that for him. You can tell Colson loves wearing it. I miss that little guy....if you remember to, give him a big hug for me!

Sarah M. said...

Being from Michigan, my husband had a VERY hard time cheering for our district... the Wolverines. It helps a tad that their colors are royal blue and black, but still... He even helped coach Homer's soccer team, and of course they chose Wolverine as their team name. He chose to cheer for them by name rather than team name. Don's dad went to MSU... some bias' never die!

David and Casey said...

Very cool! Colson will remember that forever. Even better that it's MSU! That's awesome!