"Pay it forward"
blogger friend, Tracy. Now I must "go and do likewise" with something to all of you. I am not creative so I am searching the resesses of my brain to figure out something to offer you in this
sweet little give-away. Bear with me it may be a few days. I have been given the challenge and I will carry it out!
(I may have to talk to my, daughter-in-law, Amanda, she is the "queen of creativity")
7 comments:
Those notecards are SO cute! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with...
those are super cute... I am not sure you can really call me the "queen of creativity"... lately its the 'queen of cardboard'!!!!!
I am sure you will come up with a great idea, I would be happy to brainstorm with you though, if you want ;)
I love those cards!! Very cute. You don't give yourself enough credit though! You are more creative than you think!
I bet whatever you come up with will be very CUTE!!
Very cute notecards! I am so glad you received the candle - wow such fast shipping service too!
I love Yankee Candles and are pretty much all I burn for scents around the house!
I am glad you really like it!
Thanks for your sweet words! I had a blast making those notecards. I'm confident you'll come up with something great and have fun doing it. (Crafting is great stress therapy!)
Blessings,
Tracy
P.S. Remember you have a full year to participate...so no hurry!
Post a Comment