Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We had the most amazing weather yesterday and I couldn't help but want to get my kiddos outside for some fresh air and sunshine, so we took off and walked the "riverwalk" downtown. It was beautiful and both Victoria and Colson had a blast. Colson enjoyed throwing rocks into the river. There were a few icy patches, but no snow. If felt so good to be outside, 61 degree temps, the sounds of the river and sunshine. When Brennan and Jacqueline got home the kids were able to all play out together, jumping on the tramp and taking a short walk. What a beautiful day.
Here are just a few of memories.
yeah for me I threw my first rock!
What little cuties! Colson is so protective of her!
I love it!
he's holding her hand so she won't fall!
how sweet! (she was a bit apprehensive to stand near the edge)
My how this guy has grown! I can't believe he's 7!




5 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the precious protection photo. That was a sweet moment for sure. Blessings to you!

Julie said...

How fun! I had the worst headache yesterday and couldn't make myself get outside. Hopefully the weather will continue to improve...

Lisa said...

Wasn't it nice to go out and not be bundled up for a change? I wanted to open my windows..., but it wasn't quite warm enough! Maybe one day soon.
Blessings - Lisa

amanda said...

oh I love spring. and those first few reminders that it is coming are priceless! glad you got out and had a fun day, those pics are so cute...

I cannot believe how big they both are! thanks for sharing the pics, they are adorable.

TexasGrandma said...

So glad you had some good weather. Looks like a fun, doesn't hurt playing outside makes them sleep good at night too! LOL