Thursday, May 28, 2009

WHAT A MESS. . . . .I went to head upstairs to take a shower and walked into the entryway of our home to a huge haze. I freaked a bit and yelled for Scottie. He ran in and we proceed to head upstairs to find more of it! We searched, thinking it was a fire, yet it just didn't smell like it and then. . . . .Scottie found the culprit.. . . . .a fire extinguisher that had "mysteriously" gone off! Of course we knew exactly who had done this (three guesses and the first two don't count). . . . . . Colson! I quickly ran downstairs and found him all sedate like nothing happened. Upon grilling him he finally fessed up to the truth, what's hilarious is that he tried to blame it on Victoria! She can't even lift the thing. He did say to Scottie, unbeknownst to me, "just 'cause I'm a kid doesn't mean I did it." Ok. . . .like Benjamin did it! This kids amazes me and honestly it was hard to reprimand him because it was so darn funny, well some of it anyways; because I did just vacuum and clean the entire house, all 3000 sq ft. of it, from top to bottom this week. Whats a mom to do? get mad or just chalk it up to an inquisitive 7 year old and deal with it.

Never a dull moment around here either!!

3 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Too funny! What IS a mom to do!?! :)

Julie said...

Love it. Puckey always tries to blame stuff on Jib. Even when I CATCH Puckey in the act. Good thing we (most of us anyway) grow out of that when we get older. Can you imagine what things would be like if we didn't?

amanda said...

that is so funny!

good thing it didn't kick up an asthma attack for him!