Saturday, March 13, 2010
oh yuck. . . . .
I went into the kitchen to unload the dishwasher, I pulled out the silverware basket from the door and noticed milk dripping off of it and thought to myself, "what in the world, is this thing not washing again," then I pulled out the top basket and found a bowl of frosted mini-wheats turned upside down. My sweet little 3 year old wanted to help her momma out by loading her own cereal bowl this morning. What a mess and I'm learning that its really nothing to "get mad" over she wasn't being naughty just trying to help as she sees her older siblings do, and anyways, we can run the dishwasher AGAIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute! ya need to put a magnet on the dishwasher when it starts running. Then teach her no dishes goes in until you take the magnet off. I still do that so I don't have to keep answering the question ' are they clean or dirty!" LOL
funny! well, probably not at the moment, but now it is, right?
Post a Comment