Wednesday, January 05, 2011

books I'm reading. . . .


. . .along with the books I'm reading for classes I'm working my way through a few others.  I started the book, above, before Christmas and had hoped to finish it during break.  We were so busy that I literally had no spare time to read.  Its on my "finish" list this week. I received Sarah Palin's book, "America By Heart" from my son for Christmas.  I just LOVE that lady!  I downloaded "Made to Crave" to my KINDLE.  I will keep you abreast of what I'm gleaning from each book as I finish them.  What are you reading for 2011?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have two of the three books you are reading and am currently reading Made to Crave! Love it! Lysa Terkuerst is also on a podcast with Focus on the Family . . . check it out.

You are so welcome to join in our little read through the Bible . . . I would love to have you aboard and to read your comments!

Have a great day!