Friday, January 07, 2011

FIRST



As I was searching through the applications on my YOUVERSION Bible I came across this message and watched it on my phone (love that droid).  What a way to start the New Year choosing
  • the FIRST of the day:      SEEK GOD
  • the FIRST of the week:   WORSHIP GOD
  • the FIRST of the month:  TITHE
  • the FIRST of the year:     FAST
A few quotes from the sermon:
     "if you want what you had, continue to do what you did!"

     "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail!"

What kind of year was last year, for you, spiritually?
  • Spiritually Apathetic
  • Spiritually Inconsistant
  • Spiritually Consumed
I know which one I was and what I'm aiming for!
    Check out an amazing sermon here:Putting God FIRST

    2 comments:

    amanda said...

    thanks for the link, I think I'll watch it tonight since Brad is going back to work. =)

    cybil said...

    putting God first is the most important thing. it's so right!!!