Saturday, January 15, 2011
Change: The process of becoming different,
Whew. . . its been a long week trying to get back into the swing of life after the Holidays. Both Den and I have been exhausted, and I think its even been apparent in the four kids that are now the only ones home with us. That sure seems rather strange too! So many changes and for us, they seem to come all at once, never quite getting one change under your belt you get several, trying to figure out how to adjust to them, finding a new "normal" for a much smaller household. I'm targeting to change my "inner soul", getting myself where I need to be in my personal walk with Christ (if thats in line with Him the rest will follow). One of my greatest accomplishments has been reading the Bible through in 90 DAYS. When I first started I honestly couldn't believe it could be done but as I neared the finish line I realized it was, indeed, possible. What an undertaking as the reading took a full hour each day. It did, however, take me 98 days, due to the fact that I had a 3 year old encroaching on my early morning (4am) reading time for an entire week which set me behind. I got a bit stressed over it as my last week also feel the week of Christmas, but then I felt the Holy Spirit whisper that it didn't matter I was a wee (thank you, Nichola, my Irish friend for that sweet little word) bit behind; just keep reading, which I did and completed! Honestly I miss that hour and am asking God to show me what I can pursue so I don't loose what I've gained. I'm adopting the song by Third Day FOLLOW ME THERE as my theme for the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment